Our practice is now using Updox to provide telehealth services. Telehealth services are only available for patients experiencing acute illness at this time.
- Your provider’s nurse will call when it’s time for your appointment. (This may be within an hour of the appointment time given)
- The nurse will ask you questions about your health, medications, and your reason for today’s visit.
- Then the nurse will send you a link to your provider’s waiting room by email or text. (You choose at that time).
- You will click on the link and the visit will open in your browser. You must grant the platform access to your microphone and video by following the prompts on the screen.
- If you are talking to the nurse on your phone and plan to use the phone for the video call, you will have to hang-up with our staff to allow Updox access to your microphone.
- When the provider is ready for you, they will come on the screen!